Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Writing from Boulder, CO

For the last few days I have been in Boulder, CO. hanging out with my old roommate and friend Garret and my friend Aubrey, who happens to be Garret's wife. After I get back I will do more of a reflection on my time here but for now just know that it has been a great time relaxing, catching up with friends, and exploring new places. The sound track for this trip so far has consisted of:
Bob Dylan's - Blond on Blond
Jenny Lewis' - Acid Tongue
Jon Foreman's - Spring and Summer Ep's
Ra Ra Riot's - The Rhumb line
Sigur Rios' - Með Suð Í Eyrum Við Spilum Endalaust
I highly recommend all of these CD's, they have all help set a great tone for this trip. Peace and Love to everyone.

1 comment:

Garret said...

i knew i should have bought that blond on blond vinyl!!!! dang!