Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Random...but be back soon, meaning after my final papers are done

I am sitting debating if I should start the next section of my paper on Talking to Adolescents about sex using the show Gossip Girl or if I should just kill time posting a new blog, since I haven't posted on this thing forever. You can guess which one I chose. Being the Christmas season I have already been to two Christmas parties and still have six to go! I know I am very popular. Actually, working at a church also seems to require attendance at multiple Christmas parties. The one I am looking forward to the most is coming up this Friday, when my house will have it's yearly Christmas Party. This is always my favorite because not only do we have great food, thanks to Jackson Stava, and some great wine, but it is a great time of just hanging out with some really good people. I am sad that some of my good friends, Geoff and Kyle, will not be in attendance this year but it will still be great!
On a total unrelated note...I have been listening to some a lot of music lately and I started thinking about my favorite bands of all time. Now, to set some qualifications on this group, first they have to be a band not just an artist. Second, they have to have put out at least 3 LPs. Thats all the qualifications so here you go...my top 5 bands of all time, as of now.

1. mewithoutYou
2. Sigus Ros
3. Brand New
4. The National
5.Broken Social Scene

Runs-up
Death Cab for Cutie
The Roots
Copeland
Appleseed Cast
Thrice

No comments: