Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Killing time while in class...


This Monday I started my summer quarter at Fuller. I am expecting a busy summer full of school, youth ministry, trying to make money any other way I can, spending time with my sister who is back from Korea until the end of July, Geoff and Kyle's wedding, a trip to CO, and hanging out with my girlfriend and friends. At the moment I am taking a class in Systematic Theology: Christology, Pneumatology and Soteriology. While at times theology can be very interesting, at least to me, I need a break sometimes in which I search the internet for things to distract my mind. Today I came across the most amazing and somewhat distrubing product. I have to admit I want this product, I have taken my ipod into the restroom with me to help pass the time during #2 session but there are times when my ipod are dead or I can't find my headphones so in times like these this little device could help. You could also use it to rock out when you are in the shower and while getting ready in the morning! Love it!

No comments: