Monday, March 3, 2008

...Almost There


This quarter has been one of the craziest ever! 12 units, 3 classes all on different days of the week! What the crap was I thinking! Exegetical Methods is kicking my butt! Hey two and half more weeks and I am done. I don't think I have ever been this ready for a break. I am so excited for my week and half off of school. During that time I plan on doing a lot of nothing but working till 2ish everyday to make money, reading for fun, hanging out with friends and girlfriend, and a 2 day retreat to an undisclosed region by myself with Jesus. Other than school I have been stressing looking for a youth job. If you hear of anything give me a shot out! I need some love and encouragement. Love yo all! I hope I will be back soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you really enjoy your break. And I will pray that the right youth job opens up and finds its way to you! Much love!