Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Why I decide to blog?

Well I was sitting at a coffee shop the other day and I started thinking...maybe I should start a blog? So I did. Why? Well...first of all I need to write more in order to improve my writing skills and I hope that this will help do that, while being a good medium to get my thoughts out there for hopefully at least for some to hear. Secondly my sister is moving to South Korea and many of my friends, since college ended, have moved to the far reaches of the world and I thought that this would be a good way for us to keep in a little better communication. Thirdly my roommate Tim has been bugging me to start a blog for the last few months. So, here is my blog! I hope it some how accomplishes all the things above while somehow helping to further the Kingdom of God in best way I guess a blog can.

2 comments:

Caro said...

I for one am glad that you started a blog. Keep it up :) Also, for bugging you about starting a blog Mr. Timmy needs to post more!

Garret said...

I LOVE STEVE!!! and p.s. time does need to post more